Re: dakota club cab 4x4 rt with a 5speed?

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 19:06:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2000 3:28:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:
WHAT. your joking right? 360's rumble deeper and roar deeper. your the
second person to say that they can't hear the diff between a 318 and a 360.
i'm starting to feel like some kind of freak who can tell engines apart by
sound alone. thankfully the secretary at work is like me so i don't feel so
alone. she can tell my truck from the 5.9jeep next door from the guy with
the blown rt who is dating the other secretaries daughter. i walked into
the office one day and she said "got the gibson 3" huh!". i had put it on
the night before.
derek
<< All of the 360s I have heard sound
 pretty much the same as the 318 though, so even that is questionable.