Re: Trans seal UPDATE , new trans on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 19:17:03 EDT

Well, A guy I see at the drag strip every weekend has a LX mustang 5.0 5spd
running high 11's, he has been through 2 centerforce clutches, both have
failed. Believe this or not, he has been running every weekend on a Trak Auto
replacement clutch with no problems (yet) heee hee. Now, I'm not going that
route, Trak Auto clutches are not for me, but I have seen 2 centerforce
clutches come apart.
I have also heard people swear by Centerforce. Now when you hear and see
stuff from both sides, it makes you wonder whats going on???? My guess is,
for a Dakota V-8 with less than 300 HP, Center Force is gonna be fine. This
Mustang Dyno'd around 400 to the rear wheels.

Matt Y2K-HEMI