RE: Trans seal UPDATE , new trans on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 21:01:55 EDT

I agree, I personally have heard bad things about centerforce. My friend
raced a 4cyl mustang (250+ dynoed hp) and his centerforce lasted a half
season before it started to slip noticeably, the stock one lasted almost 2
years. I have also hears other similar stories about centerforce, but for
the 4.7 what other choices do we have right now...

Chris

>- --- "Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> wrote:
> > I have heard some bad things and
> > good things about Centerforce.
> >
> > Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
>
>Just curious, what bad things have you heard about Centerforce? I
>haven't heard anything negative about them (yet).
>
>Thanks

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm