Re: Trans seal UPDATE , new trans on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 22:35:04 EDT

One of my buddies had a 11sec Stang and ran 10's on the juce.. He had a
Dual Friction centerforce... No complaints from him.... he could burn the
tires in 1st through 5th... ya need a good clutch to do that.. (and a small
amount of power)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91