FOR SALE: Accel 300+ Ignition

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 00:04:36 EDT

        Does anyone want to buy an Accel 300+ Ignition? Its part #49328, a
direct fit for our trucks ('98+ needs the adapter harness, also
included.) The custom wiring harness and Accel Super coil is included,
no cutting required.... it literally plugs right in. The only reason I
took it off is because the box makes a clicking sound that really
annoyed me, even you could only hear it if you really listen for it. I
understand that all CDI ignitions do this to a point. It did make a good
difference in power. I used it for about a week. Summit sells them for
$309.95.... I'd like to get $250. All warranty paperwork is included.
Email privately if interested.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota 318/5-speed/3.92SG