Re: Re: THROTTLEBODY SPACER WORKS

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 08:26:27 EDT

Uhhhh....sure...whatever dude. I'm not going to get involved on this
anymore. That just sounds like something an Amsoil dealer would say.

Apparently some forgot to mention what size, shape, surface area, etc., does
to a "Air Filter". Performance increases are very possible from air filter
modifications and it's been known/done since before all of us on the DML
were even born.

- Bernd