RE: Dak got in an accident

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 16:29:15 EDT

Not in California they don't. Running RED is illegal and the other guy is
at fault. I could of had me three cars with the Dak yesterday to those
idiots running the RED but I drive defensively since my last occurrence with
a Asian wanna-be. Maybe that is why we have camera on certain corners and
soon on that one.

I agree with after effect trauma. I had enlarged heart from slamming into
the medium and resulted in one day bed rest. I felt like it was more of a
stroke than anything else. It happen two weeks after the fact not that day
of the accident.

She pulled out in front of me and she was held responsible and the cause of
the accident. Call it ENDANGERMENT TO ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC