Re: spark plugs

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 18:56:34 EDT

Another question for you guys,
I am now convinced on the autolite coppers but was wondering if the 3924's
would be a better application for my truck as it is basically stock and I
don't "rat around" very much? I was thinking about the 5224's but some on
the list said," what's the difference between a 318 truck engine and a car
engine?", which the 39's are for (car engine).

Thanks
Jay