RE: 4.7 Idle Oscillation Problem... The Dealer (long) Again

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 21:09:27 EDT

I believe that color could also come from some of the additives in gas
(someone correct me if I am wrong.)
Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Autolite 3923's,
Mr. Gasket Chrome Breather (PN 2054), MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top, Echelin Brass Cap & Rotor