RE: RE: RE: Personalized Plates...

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 21:09:25 EDT

I had a buddy that lived in Bergenfield NJ right next to the main Conrail
(now CSX) line from Oak Island up to Selkirk. He still thinks I went over
to visit _him_!

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Autolite 3923's,
Mr. Gasket Chrome Breather (PN 2054), MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top, Echelin Brass Cap & Rotor