Re: Personalized Plates...

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 09:02:12 EDT

Oh, well, the $10 is just for personal tags...
The registration is on top of that (average for me is
$30-$40 per year)... and then there's this whole new
ball game called "personal property tax". In Fairfax
County my personal property tax (it's a tax on owning
your vehicle) was over $500 annually... out here in
Prince William County it's about $250 per year (thank
Gawd!!).

But at least the $10 personal plates are cheap, the
rest you still have to pay if you own a vehicle... and
don't forget those $10 inspections.

Jodi