is: Scanner owners !total timing...was Re: Where Is Everyone From ?????

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 03:48:28 EDT

Seth,
RE: my barracuda...Its all mechanical, with crane roller rockers (love the
shaft...), forged crank (stock), fully balanced, Billet vibration damper,
Hooker super comp headers into 2.5" H pipe duals through stock Big block
mufflers and tail pipes. I dont wrap it up there very often and with the
current dual plane manifold its not much gain over a 5800 rpm shift... With
the M1 though it breathes right nice!
Dakota Content!!!
For those of you with scanners, During WOT, What is your total timing value
(minimum)...
The trucks Ive seen back off to a solid 19-20 BTC... pretty weak for
HP...Mopar small blocks Love lots of advance at WOT for power..
Bruce.