Re: Idle Air Control? (and 1997 PCM on-off-on-off-on)

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 14:38:06 EDT

Jon, thanks for the link - I've seen that page before but I didn't pay
much attention to it since my "shop manual" has the alleged procedure
listed in it. Obviously they screwed up and printed the procedure for
extracting the codes for a pre-97 in my 97+ shop manual. According to this
link, the codes are infact displayed on the odo, not flashed on the
check engine light. One of these days I'll learn that those cheapie
Haynes shop manuals are full of holes ;)

-Kevin D.