Re: is: Scanner owners !total timing...was Re: Where Is Everyone From ?????

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 15:32:02 EDT

Hrm. I hooked it up to a snap on scanner back then and had some good
readings. Stock timing was 17 degrees at idle, and I "THINK I REMEMBER"
that on WOT surges, it would register up to 35 degrees. I might be wrong
tho. I forgot. Or maybe it dropped down to 14. I had it written down
somewhere and haven't referenced it in a while.
-Dester

<<
The trucks Ive seen back off to a solid 19-20 BTC... pretty weak for
HP...Mopar small blocks Love lots of advance at WOT for power..
Bruce.