Re: Auto Stick

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 17:34:49 EDT

Richard A Pyburn wrote:

> The autostick in my wife's Intrepid R/T is very nice. It'd be fine in a
> Dak if you can't handle a manual tranny.
>
> Richard in San Antonio

Rich,
You weren't comparing my driving skills to your wifes were you? :o)
It least its only a problem when I sneeze on the way back from the
proctologist!!
And of course I can handle a manual......I just put on too much milage and
sit in too much traffic to have to deal with a clutch.
At least I'd have some sort of shifter to slap around.
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N,
F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity
Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995
New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm