Re: gear ratios & acceleration

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 16:12:46 EDT

I may have missed an earlier email about this or something, but it he's running
3.21's right now, is this a 4 cylinder? If so he's got completely different
gear ratios for his tranny than the 6's and 8's. If he goes slapping 3.92 gears
in his rear he may end up maxed out at 61 mph on the highway and first gear
will be all but useless. Just something to think about..... Obviously a
reputable gear vendor will be ale to help him there when he calls to buy his
gear set.