Re: DML Digest V4 #2722

From: Barry Lawton (derkroozer@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 17:36:27 EDT

Sorry for all the crap, but one of my co-workers
spooked me and I pushed the send befor editing out the
digest.

The money for personalized tags is supposed to go
directly to the VA state highway fund. And as to the
personal property tax, Chris your dad pays more
because of the vehichle weight, or being registered as
a commercial truck. I used to live in MD and there you
pay 50% of your state tax to the county whether you
own anything or not. In VA you pay on what you have
and where you live; but they are gradually getting rid
of the P>P> tax.

Barry Lawton