RE: Good location for new coil?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:27:39 EDT

Hey Alex,

Put it on the fender wall next to the PCM. If your cruise control is in the
way just shift it down toward the headlight. I mounted my blaster SS there
and have had no problems with it. That way my existing coil wire reaches
with no problem. I use the MSD Super Conductor 8.5 mm wires. I took the
MSD ignition wires and extended them all the way around against the firewall
and around to the right fender. Right along there is where I have the
harness. I also set up thewires going to the stock coil so that I could
disconnect from the SS and go back to the stock coil should a problem arise.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile