Re: New NV3500 trans. update

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 00:17:04 EDT

Well, At my local dealer, I have a good friend in the service department,and
one in the parts department.When we replaced my buddy's 2wd NV3500,I don't
remember exactly what the part costs, but I know it was right at $3000.I
could call and ask my buddy in the parts department if you really need to
know, or you could just call your dealer parts and ask.Will