Re: Belly-Pan Test - SUCCESS!

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 00:14:11 EDT

Bernd
I am not familliar with this stuff, but with the word ceramic being used, do
you think it could crack off and possibly damage the motor?
Especially with the pan being steel and the manifold being aluminum,
expanding at different rates.
Good luck

<< > Well, I went on a long shot and think I found the answer to our belly-pan