Re: Re: Re: 3923's in a 4.7L-HELP!!! Platinum vs. Copper

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 00:33:08 EDT

Steve,
You may recognise me from the MML (moparinmud@aol.com) I have 3 e-mail
adresses for my 3 mailing lists, makes life easier. Anyway, I see absolutely
NO reason NOT to run the DP plugs, like you said the coil on plug ignition is
a FAR cry from any aftermarket ignition system. I think you are better off
with the DP3923 over the standard version, if nothing else for strictly
conductivity reasons. If they do erode quickly for a DP plug it won't be a
problem because of the frequent plug replacement as per the owners manual, I
can't immagine them eroding any faster than a copper plug.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, CC SB, 318 A-500 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8 1/4,
soon to be 8 3/4 Detroit Locker equipped.