Re: 3923's in a 4.7L-HELP!!! Platinum vs. Copper

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 07:46:29 EDT

I'd say no b/c DP's are hellua expensive. I measured my old bosch
platinums' resistance versus the autolite copper's resistance one time, the
autolites had much less resistance through the plug. Either I measured
something incorectly, or someone is blowing smoke about DP's having less
resistance.

I don't have any platinum plugs around here to re-check the
measurements...so if someone would be so kind to check the resistances of
them please :-)
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

> I'm confused. Can somebody give an answer other than DON'T USE
PLATINUM!!!