Re: Gen III Daksters

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 02:19:54 EDT

Bob,
Ive had a problem hitting redline on the 1-2 shift, auto or manual... My
governor pressure command is 101psi and actual is down in the 40-65psi
range. I hadnt scanned the pressure before my dealer messed with the
Throttle pressure valve so I dont know what I had before. I do know that
now (after they messed with it) the TV cable adjustment seems to actual
adjust something, whereas before it didnt...I can still hit redline on the
shift (ouch) but I can now adjust it so it doesnt (thanks CalW)
Bruce