RE: Re: Re: CT Autocross

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 12:42:20 EDT

I will be attending my first autocross tomorrow at Englishtown Raceway here
in NJ. My friend who autocrosses has offered to let me drive his Integra
Type-R. I have never done this before so I will try it out first in the
Integra. Any pointers? My Dak is a 98 CC Sport 4x2 V6 with a Hellwig rear
sway bar and the Goodyear Eagle LS. Don't know if I will be attempting a
run with it.