Re: Ping resolved...maybe (longish)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 21:32:56 EDT

Thanks Chris. At this point, I don't think there's anything more a
dealer can do for me. I'm curious as to why this tech continues to
apply the flash if he thinks it makes things worse and he doesn't know
what it reprograms.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------