94-00 Dak 33 gallon stock fuel tank replacement

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 00:29:42 EDT

I don't think this is old news here, sorry if it is...

Here is the web link, http://www.aerotanks.com.

Drill down on 'tanks' or 'dodge' and you get a table. One entry
is for 94-00 Dakota 33 gallon replacement for stock fuel tank.

They also have some bed mounted tanks with toolboxes built in
that sound kind of cool. Lets see, 33 underneath, 50 in the bed,
17mpg average, thats 1,411 miles! :-)

You can contact them here: mailto://sales@aerotanks.com.

Tell them you want an even larger capacity one if you have an
extended cab (their Ram version has bigger for extended than for
standard, so I bet its possible for Dak also).

Maybe get a group buy going? I am very serious.

Marty