Re: 94-00 Dak 33 gallon stock fuel tank replacement

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 09:10:00 EDT

Thanks,Marty! I got the extra-high capacity 15 gallon one myself.33
gallons? "Uh,yeah,just give me $75 worth of the cheap stuff,please!"
Actually,I`ve posted a question on here before about a 22-gallon upgrade
for my truck,but as long as the pump/float assembly would work in that
tank,that would be the tank to have. Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance