Re: Phone call that made me feel good

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 03:29:48 EDT

That's great Jack. Another one joins the family. When are you going to
introduce her to the DML?

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422