Re: 94-00 Dak 33 gallon stock fuel tank replacement

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 10:52:53 EDT

What it says on the web page is that it uses the stock filler and float.
But you should check to make sure.
Jeez, I didn't realize a 15 gallon tank was even offered. What is it on?
QC?

Anyway, see the original post or the web page and contact them and ask
about your particular model if its a QC or something with a 15.