Re: Re: Busy week (Long)

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 12:35:12 EDT

The only fast SHO's are the 89s they weigh nothing at all and have more
power from that yamaha V6. A friend of mine had one and raced a guy we know
with a early 90's 911 and left the thing like it was standing still. I
couldnt believe it. Yeah that intake is a piece of work, you had to take
the whole thing off just to change the plugs.

Chris