RE: Re: This will ruin your day....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 22:08:28 EDT

Yes but Micro$oft is a virtual monopoly.... M$ would take notice if good
portion of their users went Linux... BTW M$ is starting to hurt by folks
going to alternative OS's and applications. Look what's happening to
Intel... AMD and Transmeta are causing Intel alot of heartburn as of late...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886