Re: 2000 club cab 4wd

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 22:07:15 EDT

Go for another truck.

--- pcoyle <pcoyle@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Hey,
> Fantastic site!
> Picked up my Dakota on Wedsnesday.Did my own wash
> wax and detailing
> today.
> My truck is Dark Garnet Red Pearlcoat. It has got to
> be the worst paint
> I have ever seen on a new vehicle!Its got runs and
> dirt in the
> colorcoat. Dirt and other things in the
> clearcoat.When I was waxing the
> roof,it looks like little specs of rust in between
> the two coats!WOW!
> This is the first new vehicle I have owned.What a
> dissapointment!
>
> I'll be at the dealership 1st thing on Monday anyway
> cause the Transfer
> case is inop!
> What are my options with the terrible paint?
> Will they offer to fix it?
> Should I ask for another truck?
>
> Thanks

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia