RE: 2000 club cab 4wd

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 23:41:27 EDT

I would be surprised if you got a new truck out of it. The big problem is
getting as good of a paint job as the factory does is going to be tough.
That's because the factory starts out with bare metal. Though most trucks
come out of the factory with an excellent paint job nowadays sometimes one
gets by them. Good luck.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile