2000 club cab 4wd

From: pcoyle (pcoyle@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 21:00:13 EDT

Hey,
Fantastic site!
Picked up my Dakota on Wedsnesday.Did my own wash wax and detailing
today.
My truck is Dark Garnet Red Pearlcoat. It has got to be the worst paint
I have ever seen on a new vehicle!Its got runs and dirt in the
colorcoat. Dirt and other things in the clearcoat.When I was waxing the
roof,it looks like little specs of rust in between the two coats!WOW!
This is the first new vehicle I have owned.What a dissapointment!

I'll be at the dealership 1st thing on Monday anyway cause the Transfer
case is inop!
What are my options with the terrible paint?
Will they offer to fix it?
Should I ask for another truck?

Thanks