RE: manuals available on cd rom

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 11:34:06 EDT

I checked out this site, and when you go there it automatically tries to
download a utility called "Comet Cursors" which gives you cute little
cursors to replace the standard arrow.

I think this is a very poor programming tactic and I let them know about it.
You absolutely should not try to load stuff to users systems without them
specifically requesting it.

Seems like a lapse in judgement to me in terms of 'net protocol. Don't know
if you all feel the same, but I wanted to let you know.

Thanks,

- Alex/StL