Re: New traction device ?

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 11:40:58 EDT

TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/22/2000 7:25:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> preacher@carolina.rr.com writes:
>
> << Check this out, for over the axle or under the axle springs.
> >
> > http://www.activesuspension.com/index.htm
> >

> FWIW: I checked the testimonials and the 3 in my town are all legitimate
> businesses.... In fact that Custom Van center is not far from my house... I
> may have to check this out...
>
> Preacher
> >>

> Hey preacher, can you check to see if this prevents spring wrap..Thanks
> Ted O,,

Also, not to be too skeptical, but almost all of the testimonials look like
they are from people who sell/distribute them. I would want to talk to some
satisfied customers themselves. I would also like to know the price! Web
sites that bury the price are annoying. But given all that, the principle
looks valid and I'm interested. I sent an email to the CA distributor for
pricing.