Re: Bumper Removal

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 17:46:12 EDT

Steve - Do you still need the info? I just came home from work, saw your
post and emailed you the FSM info (along with a scanned image). My email
bounced back though. If you still need the info, email me off list and I'll
try replying to see if the email goes through.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com