Re: Re: Re: Bumper Removal

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 18:12:21 EDT

Actually, when I cut&pasted your email addy over to the new email,
I cut off the "T" off net. It's amazing what one letter can do ;-) So,
nothing wrong on your end ... all operator error <grin>.
    Let me know if you need anything else from the FSM.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com