RE: dead on da road :(

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 18:51:24 EDT

That's basically what I did, Jon. The blaster coil is on the right fender
well. The mopar coil is in the original position. That way if one fails I
just plug into the other one. Takes 30 seconds and I don't have to go all
the way back home to do it.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile