RE: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:31:41 EDT

Do the rockers have small stainless washers on each side of the roller
tips??? If so, you can use the rockers (self aligning) without the
guide plates, and use stock push rods. This setup is good to 5500 rpm.
If you do not have the self aligning tips (no washers on either side
of the roller tip), you'll need the guide plates. The stock push rods
should be okay, but again you are limited to 5500 rpm with that 'half'
of the installation. Call Crower to confirm the setup to get the real
scoop.

Sam