Re: V-8 idea/swap

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:28:32 EDT

<<<<<DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONSIDER BORING A 74 OR LATER 360
.060"!!!!>>>>>

Ok, got my nose in the MP catalog, and I found a 360 block that they will
sleeve to your specs and set it up to use a roller cam in. I know that a 408
and a 412 only has 4 inches difference, but I just want to be able to say,
"What the hell? You think your little 383 is fast? Let's see how it does
against a 412 MOPAR!!" I just like the way that sounds. Oh yeah, I got 412
from the mopar catalog. That is what they say you get with a 4.060 bore with
a 4.00 stroke. Bottom of pg 72 if ya got a 2000 MP catalog. If you think
the block is a good idea, I will get prices on it, if not, I will go out here
tonight and start tearing down my block to give to my machinist. Oh yeah, if
I get that block, the blower is DOA, if not, then it is still a possibility.
Maybe I should be happy with only 408 cubes with a Paxton Novi 2000. heheheh
 Look out Bernd!!!

Will
96 Cylindrically Challenged (Not for long!!!) V-6