Re: Re: v6 or v8

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 01:28:19 EDT

Jeff,

    I have put 102,000 on my 5.2 V8 Dakota, and 117,000 on my V6 Dakota.
Both still run strong, smooth, and reliably, although the V6 has not held up
as well as the V8, which pretty much runs like new and uses no oil. The
3.9 is VERY dependable. If I were you, though, I'd go 4.7.

-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT
   93 Dakota 4x4 V6