Re: was:perf work on hold...guns, now Re:mini-14, attn: Kevin

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 06:08:21 EDT

Hey Kevin,

 Thanks for the info on your rifle. I figured it was a post ban rifle, I know
the law soesn't consider it an assault weapon, but its just as effective as
one. Be careful with the muzzle brake because I think the federal law
prohibits use of a removable suppressor/ muzzle brake/ recoil compensator. I
believe they have to be permenantly affixed and they have to be the BATF
approved style of muzzle brak/recoil compensator and not a flash hider.
Personally I think its all F#*@ing rediculous.

JOHN