Re: Project 1HiDak Update

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 10:48:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/00 11:49:05 PM, walt_felix@hotmail.com writes:

<< I would have had my Dak back on together this weekend but ran into some
trouble with a few of the final details. I had problems with the front
brakes & tie rods. I put details and a few new pictures. >>

Walt-
glad to see the lift coming along...truck's looking good!
I see you are planning on running 35's in there when the lift is complete...I
am very curious to see how you accomplish this as I had to so some cutting
just to fit 33's (in the front mostly), and even with all my lift the 33's
still rub in back when stuffed on full articulation, meaning I've gotta do
some MORE cutting! Then there is the issue of trying to find fender flares to
finish it off once the cuts are made (which I have yet to find a perfect
fit-front fenders are still naked cuts without flares)...are you going to add
a body lift too?

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...