Re: Tires for 4x4's

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 14:27:05 EDT

I have 31/10.50s on my 95 unlifted 4x4. (Stock wheels)They are -get this-
Winston Winner Mud terrains Sounds HORRIBLE! I had them mounted black side
out, and it looks pretty good. they used to be Super Sports, but the name is
changed. If you want a serious mud tire, without going into super swampers,
they are cheap, and look pretty mean. Also, the Super Swamper Thornbird LOOKS
really mean, have really aggressive knobs on the sides, if you want
performance in the mud, they do alright, that's all I will say for them.
(Gotta keep em religiously rotated) For a 31x11x15 $123 31x12.5x15 $135EA,
that's what they run in the 4wheel and off road magazine. Now there's always
the BFG mud terrains, which are good tires, in the same magazine, those run
31x10.5x15 $121. FWIW!
Ryan
95 318 4x4 Sport