Tires for 4x4's

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 18:04:44 EDT

Ok
Right now I am running 31" timberline offroad tires... and I have to tell
you I think they look pretty slick.... however... since I havent swapped out
the gears, it renders my truck a little gutless on uphill maneuvers. I
wanted to drop a couple inches, and hopefully get some better treaded tires.
Honestly I want some SERIOUS off road tires... however I also dont want a
stupid looking truck. GAHH I wish there was a way I could see what my truck
would look like with tires off of it, before I purchased them =) I guess my
question would be can anyone recommend tires under 31";s (or 31's) that got
some big time bite.. but wouldnt look silly on an unlifted v6 dak (4x4)

Wes