Re: Aiwa MP3 Installed, Overhead console question

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 15:16:58 EDT

Jason,
For removal of sunglass storage bin door.
As per "97 FSM "
(1) Open the sunglass bin door
(2) Using a trim stick or another suitable wide bladed flat tool, gently
pry the door hinge pins from the retainers in the overhead console housing.
Thanks,Hop
DML: profile
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/MlG3OZWiDW@4M/profile.htm