Aiwa MP3 Installed, Overhead console question

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 14:01:33 EDT

DMLer's

        About 3 weeks ago we talked about my Aiwa MP3 player. I got it last
week and finally got some time yesterday to install it. So far I'm
impressed, it sounds very sharp. I took the Dak out and hit some hard bumps
and got no skipping. It looks good too, I'll take a picture and post it in
a week or so. FYI Cruchfield installation instructions really sucked, only
about 10% of the instructions were applicable. But the wiring instructions
and free harness were very helpful.

        My question is does anyone know how to get the swing down door that
holds your sunglasses off the overhead console? I can't get my fat head up
there to look at it, and I don't want to break one of the little hinges.
I'm pulling it down so I can modify it to hold the face of my new CD/MP3
player when I pull it off.

        One more thing. What are good things to do to the Truck after
resetting the computer? Drive easy? Avoid short trips/Traffic? And for how
long?

4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods
Aiwa CD/MP3 Player
Appearance: Grill inserts, clear corner lenses
Performance: Removed rubber flap, Appointment w/Hotchkis