Re: RE: Aftermarket A/C

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 17:30:41 EDT

Well I guess its best to leave that all up to the pros... it ends up it
would be quite a bit more for ac (than 1000) ... I hate how people charge so
much for parts that shouldnt really cost all THAT much... anyway... I guess
it'll wait til I can actually afford it... I gotta get the damn thing to
stop pinging first, and I was hoping for a supercharger too =(

Wes