Re: 2002 Chevy SSR with 300HP V-8

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 17:30:00 EDT

WHat's #1? The Dak rule sit's class i power.

But, first off, in this month's Truck Trend it speaks of a 4.XL V8 for the
SSR. The 5.3 is overrated at 285, so it'll probably end up only having
240-250 at the wheels. And in 02, the Dak R/T will have the HO 4.7m which
may end up producing as much as 320HP, then 2003 is the Hemi......AThe SSR
will not be a threat then for sure.....

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T